Summer RDM Mini-Workshop: Data Experts Respond to the DMSP
RDM Mini-Workshops are free, open sessions featuring short presentations or demos and provide discussion with the research data community. Visit the Countway Library Calendar for easy registration.
This summer we are helping you prepare for the forthcoming NIH Data Management and Sharing Policy. Join us Wednesdays at 12pm EST throughout the summer to learn about the various aspects of data management that will allow you to comply with the policy successfully. Offices from across the university will provide their expertise and outline their services available to help:
- Harvard Library
- Center for the History of Medicine
- HMS IT Research Computing
- HMS Office for Postdoctoral Fellows
- HMS Office of Research Administration
- HMS Office for Academic and Research Integrity
- HSPH Office of Regulatory Affairs and Research Compliance
Summer RDM Mini-Workshop Dates: Please register for each session for the zoom link.
- Wednesday, June 15: NIH Data Management and Sharing: What's it all about?
- Wednesday, June 22: Budgeting for Data Management: What can I include in my grant?
- Wednesday, June 29: Achieving FAIR Data: Selecting a Repository for Your Data
- Wednesday, July 13: Digging into Harvard Dataverse: Facilitate Access to NIH-funded Research
- Wednesday, July 20: Getting the Most out of Your Data: Standards to Find, Interpret & Share Data
- Wednesday, July 27: Writing a Data Management Plan with DMPTool: Tools, Tips, and Tricks
- Wednesday, August 10: I've Generated Data, Now What?: The When, Where, and How of Data Storage
- Wednesday, August 17: Understanding My Data Management Role: How to Comply with the NIH Policy
- Wednesday, August 24: Do Right by Your Data: Defeating Bias(es) in the Multiverse of Research
- Wednesday, August 31: Oops! (I Did It Again): Issues with Human Subjects Research Data