Research Data Management Advanced Online Seminar
Writing a Data Management Plan (DMP) may be required as part of your grant application, but it is also best practice for any research project!
Building off of DMP 101: Introduction to Data Management Plans this session will dive deeper into what a fundable DMP looks like and get you started writing your own plan with a hands-on activity
- Understand what makes a good data management plan
- Review example data management plan language
- Navigate DMPTool to help write, share and download a grant ready DMP
- Receive resources and contacts for future help
- Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meghan Kerr, Longwood Medical Area Records Manager/Archivist, Center for the History of Medicine
Please register to receive the Zoom webinar instructions. This session is limited to 30 people.